Please follow guidelines in place so we can reopen the shed safely.
1. All players are required to sign in when entering the shed.
2. All players must sanitize in and out of the building. There is hand sanitizer and wipes next to the sign-in sheet.
3. Everyone is asked to ensure safe social distancing of 6’ or greater when in the shed.
4. All players must supply their own equipment and balls (excluding pitching machine balls).
5. No more than 10 people in the shed at any given time.
6. The pitching machine is ready to go and the pitching machine balls may be used by the players.
7. Any teams wanting to reserve the shed, please contact Ryan Schmid 276-5285.
8. In the event of a positive case of COVID-19, please contact Ryan Schmid as soon as possible.
9. Any person exhibiting any symptoms with COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat and/or loss of taste or smell are asked to not use the shed.
All of the guidelines presented above are subject to change at any given time if new information is provided or new rules are implemented by the State of MN. The website will be updated with any changes as needed.
New Ulm Girls Fastpitch has purchased and installed a state of the art self-loading pitching machine at our indoor facility. For help on how to operate, please see directions at the shed or contact a board member.
400 South Valley Street
New Ulm, MN 56073
To reserve the shed for team practice, please contact Ryan Schmid.
1. Shed is available to NUGFPA members only.
2. Players under the age of 16 must have an adult supervisor.
3.There must always be at least two people working together in the shed.
4. Keep shed and bathroom area clean.
5. Lock door when through.
6. Sign-in and out (REQUIRED).
7. When leaving return thermostat to 55 degrees.
8. Keep bathroom door open when not in use
9. Pick up balls and equipment.
10. When leaving turn off lights and pitching machines.