For all associate members AND current members of the NUGFSA, the shed is open to make reservations for use in 2023.
Associate member fee for 2023 is $200 so if you are interested in this arrangement, please contact Jill Berdan.
Associate member = Non-NUGFP players who'd like to use the shed
400 South Valley Street
New Ulm, MN 56073
To reserve the shed for team practice, please contact Andy Pearson at email@example.com
1. Shed is available to NUGFPA members only.
2. Players under the age of 16 must have an adult supervisor. 3.There must always be at least two people working together in the shed.
4. Keep the shed and bathroom area clean.
5. Lock door when through.
6. Sign-in and out (REQUIRED).
7. When leaving return the thermostat to 55 degrees.
8. Keep the bathroom door open when not in use.9. Pick up softballs and equipment.
10. When leaving turn off lights and pitching machines.